Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
Your home’s water heater plays a vital role in your and your family’s overall comfort. Sometimes you don’t realize how important your hot water heater is until you have to take a cold shower. At Green’s Plumbing, our licensed plumbers are able to repair or replace a wide range of water heaters quickly and efficiently.
Common Signs That Your Water Heater May Need to be Replaced or Repaired:
- Reduced amount of hot water
- Leaks or water damage around unit
- Odd taste or odor in the water
Did you know?
- Most water heaters can be repaired although if the tank is leaking from the bottom, it most likely needs to be replaced.
- Lack of hot water can usually be solved with the replacement of elements, thermostats or thermocouples.
- You should have your water heater flushed out about once a year to extend the life of the heater.
If you are thinking of replacing your hot water heater, let the experts at Green’s Plumbing make sure your installation is done right. We will even dispose and remove your existing water heater for a smooth transition.