Providing superior drain cleaning services in West Hills and throughout the area
Drains that don’t flow like they should can be a nightmare for homeowners. Whether your drain is clogged, running slow or just smells terrible, you need a solution and you need it quick. Green’s Plumbing offers same-day service for emergency drain cleaning, as well as upfront pricing and a 100 % customer satisfaction guarantee.
Clogged sinks and drains are the most common service call we receive, so you are not alone. Drain clogs happen for many reasons and stoppages can occur anywhere, from easily accessible piping under sinks to further down the main drain lines. No matter the issue, you can rely on Green’s Plumbing to get your pipes running smoothly, so you can focus on life’s more important matters.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
- Water drains more slowly than normal
- Recurring or frequent clogs
- Unpleasant odors or sewage smell
- Flooding or backups
Tips For Preventing Clogged Drains
- Do not put grease, oil or coffee grounds down the drain
- When using the garbage disposal, always run cold water
- Install strainers on all your drains
- Pay attention to what you put down your drain
- Have your drains cleaned regularly to eliminate buildup
For stubborn clogs, Green’s Plumbing uses Hydro-jetting when other clog eliminating methods cannot fully address the problem. Click here to learn more about our hydro-jetting services.